What do we do?
We are an information providing website on Online Casinos, Gambling and Games. We are dedicated to help the players to get best results while they play online games or gamble online in online casinos. We are not involved in any type of online gambling or games ourselves. We only provide review reports after doing intense research on casinos, online games and online gambling.
Our objective is to provide the players complete information about the casinos, games and the gambling they intend to play in. We wish to help the players to be safe while they are gambling and win maximum possible amount.
We follow a very scientific multi layered review process, to be able to provide perfectly correct information to the players. We thrive to give the best possible news, blogs and guidance to the users and players. We have and part with information that is driven by available updated data. We provide independent, unbiased and up to date information to our viewers. Our viewers, who are playing anywhere, can depend on our information to get best wins.
We help players win maximum by our:
- Imparting knowledge. We give latest expertise and suitable advice to our viewers.
- By sharing our Experience. We provide our experience with learning tools and cutting edge games to our viewers.
- By being Confident. We provide information about the casinos we trust completely. We repeatedly verify the fairness practices in these casinos.
We follow the following Principles:
- We are dedicated to safeguard the player’s interests.
- We have most important information through user’s surveys.
- We are providing information only to the players.
- We do field tests and carry user research.
- We are committed to help our viewers and patrons.
- We welcome feedbacks by the users and implement them to the maximum.
We always welcome feedbacks from our viewers and players about Woodenwand. We welcome suggestions from our viewers for any possible improvements, or any comments or any corrections. Feel free to get in touch. You can contact us through E mails, phones, posts or through our contact forms for your specific enquiries.